Current Challenges, Novel Tools and Emerging Targets
with Trevor Perrior, Ph.D., Director, Research, Domainex Limited
Gregg Siegal, Ph.D., CEO, ZoBio
CHI interviews Drs. Trevor Perrior, Research Director at Domainex, and Gregg Siegel, CEO of ZoBio about the current challenges in developing novel chemical matter targeting HMTs and HDMs, novel tools and technologies enabling discovery, and emerging targets within this space.
Discussion questions include:
- How have you seen this field evolve over the past few years?
- What are some of the challenges in developing novel chemical matter targeting these enzymes?
- What are some of the tools and technologies that are aiding epigenetic inhibitor discovery?
- What are some other interesting and emerging HMT or HDM targets?
- You are giving a lecture during the upcoming Targeting Histone Methyltransferases and Demethylases meeting, part of Discovery on Target 2015 this September 23-24 in Boston. What do you hope to share with attendees during your lecture?
Find more information at www.DiscoveryOnTarget.com
Click Here to learn more about Domainex and their collaboration with ZioBio