At Domainex, the health, safety and wellbeing of every employee is our number one priority.
Throughout the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have continued to closely monitor any new developments to the policies of the UK government and Public Health England. We have implemented a number of robust measures to allow our laboratories to remain operational while preserving the health and safety of our staff, as follows:
- Carried out an appropriate COVID-19 risk assessment;
- As per UK Government guidance, we have advised staff to self-isolate if they have symptoms of any kind of viral infection, and specifically if they have been in close contact with a potentially infected individual;
- Advised staff of the importance of regularly washing hands, following hygiene and social distancing guidelines;
- Put in place additional cleaning measures;
- Displayed signage throughout our facility to remind staff of their obligations;
- Implemented ‘at home’ working for non-lab-based staff where possible;
- Where ‘at home’ working is not possible, we have introduced a shift working pattern across 7 days/week, with laboratory-based scientists divided into two teams that do not come into contact with each other;
- that allows for maximum social distancing between laboratory-based scientists while on site;
- We have separated our laboratory-based scientists into two teams who each work on separate days so that they do not come into contact with each other;
- Minimised all non-critical visitors to our facilities (meetings are now held via teleconference or video call wherever possible) and provided clear guidance to our visitors while on site;
- Stopped all non-essential travel; and
- Kept in close communication with our suppliers and identified alternate sourcing options if necessary.
We will continue to monitor this unprecedented situation as it unfolds and adapt our COVID-19 response accordingly. If there are any significant changes to our protocols and procedures, we will update this announcement.
If you have any questions about our response to the coronavirus pandemic then please email us at email@example.com.