The 18th Annual World Preclinical Congress is a key scientific and networking event yielding new partnerships that accelerate preclinical research and translation across all therapeutic areas. It offers a unique opportunity for leading scientists and executives from industry and academia as well as technology providers to come together and exchange expertise and opinions in the areas of disease modeling, drug metabolism and toxicity, target ID and validation, preclinical immuno-oncology, translational CNS research and more. The Congress will be taking place as part of Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s World Pharma Week.
Topics covered will include:
- Targeting Alzheimer`s Disease
- Predicting Drug-Induced Cardiotoxicity
- Biomarkers Assessment in Neurotoxicity Symposia
- Targeting Parkinson`s Disease Symposia
- Tackling Drug-Induced Idiosyncratic Hepatotoxicity
- Predictive Pre-Clinical Models in Oncology
- Targeting Pain with Novel Therapeutics
- Molecular Imaging in Drug Discovery and Development
Our Chief Executive Officer, Dr Tom Mander and Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader, Dr Ray Boffey will be at the event.