Domainex would like to reassure you that we are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and are regularly monitoring any new developments and changes to the policies of governments around the world regarding the virus. Our laboratories remain fully operational and we anticipate completing our client projects according to the contracted schedules. We have implemented a number of measures to ensure that our clients’ projects proceed as planned, while preserving the health and safety of our staff. These include:
- Monitoring and following all relevant government guidelines
- Limiting access to our laboratories to essential people
- Implementing ‘at home’ working for non-lab based staff where possible
- Keeping in close communication with our suppliers regarding the status of their inventories and their business continuity plans and identifying alternate sourcing options where necessary.
- Cancelling all non-critical visitors to our facilities (where possible meetings will be held via teleconference or video call)
- Stopping all non-essential travel
- Instigation of additional cleaning measures and advised staff of the importance of regularly washing hands and following hygiene and social distancing guidelines
- Advising staff to self-isolate as soon as they notice they have symptoms of any kind of viral infection, and specifically if they have been in close contact with a potentially infected individual
We will naturally keep you updated if the situation changes and should there be any resulting impact on the business.
Trevor Perrior MA PhD FRSC
Chief Executive Officer